To:-

DG FIA

Dear Sir, with deep sorrow, I stated that I am a retired ranker defence person, I invested 6 lac from my pension commutation. I have served 29 years respectable service in my lovely and honorable defence service. Sir my 6 Lac of my Hallal Rizq is being Ghirq in River by the This Elixir Group of Company. I am very much disturbed and being mentally psycho patient about my whole life saving which is buried in the grave of Elixir Group of Company. Sir please help me in this crucial time.

Shabbir Hussain s/o Abdul Rahman (Tel 0322-8548336 my brother's cel)

Had an Experience with Elixir Interactive?

Comments

notgivingit
Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #809701

uh yeah when you learn to type in english and make sense maybe someone can then direct you to contact whoever the *** it is you were trying to contact in the first place rather then putting that complete waste of nonsense you typed there.

World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more